First of all an important announcement:
Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum DUMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
I recommend that everybody reads Dith’s next post. You will hear a wonder story of Dith’s Daftness that will bring tears to your eyes and joy to your heart – as it did me upon hearing it while driving at 90 m.p.h. – with a hands free kit mind.
One of he pleasures of driving a convertible is the pleasure of driving with the top down on sunny days. There is nothing like the feeling of the sun’s heat on your head and arms, the wind blowing through your hair – or what little I have left. Such a day was today…. except for:
1. It was sunny at the start of my journey, with clear skies;
2. Then the sun went behind some clouds;
3. Then it came out again;
4. The closer I got to home the colder it became;
5. At one point I had the heater blowing warm air as the windchill became more uncomfortable;
6. Then I stopped for petrol and put my jacket on;
7. Then I turned the heater off;
8. Then I turned the heater back on as the sun went away and the windchill driving at 90 m.p.h. hit me;
9. Then I turned the heater off and took my jacket off again.
The moral of the story is: Always remember that the weather in the UK is usually not a constant thing, especially when driving across the country.